Monday, March 4, 2013

Introversion: Costs and Benefits

For some reason, our culture typically frowns upon an individual's seclusion from society. But what many don't understand about introversion is that it frees up an enormous amount of time to accomplish fulfilling tasks in your life.

Haircuts
As a boy with long hair, or a boy in general, getting a haircut is usually an unnecessary cost. But with the enormous amount of time I have from my introverted activities, I have learned to cut my own hair and save money in the process!
You're expected to make a few mistakes when you cut your own hair...


Higher Productivity
When you have a lot of time on your hands, you have a higher productivity rate for most of the projects you take on. For instance, over the past week and a half, I watched all seven seasons of Boy Meets World...it was wonderful.

If you don't like Boy Meets World, I don't like you.
On the other hand, sometimes you get sidetracked and spend your time in very shameful and unproductive ways, like watching the Katy Perry: Part Of Me movie...two hours of my life just thrown away. 
Two hours of crying...no thanks.

Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook HERE
Also, join our Google+ Community HERE 

1 comment:

  1. I thought I could save time and money and gave myself an eye exam.....the eye patch should come off in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Google Analytics Alternative